Pricing & Packages
Check out my current pricing and packages. Contact me for more info or to schedule a session.
- Up to 90 min session, 1 - 2 locations, 2-4 outfit changes.
- Digital download with approximately 40+ photos and a print release form.
* 2-4 Full session discounts available for multiple seasons!
Contact me for package prices!
- up to 45 min session
- 1 location
- Digital download with approximately 25 photos and a print release form.
- Session is for up to 6 people - $10 per person after that.
Different wedding packages to fit your day and your budget! Packages range from $800 - $2,800.
Contact me For Detailed pricing
- 1-2 hour session, up to 2 locations, 2-3 outfit changes.
- Digital download with approximately 30 photos and a print release form.
Fresh 48 / Lifestyle Newborn
- Fresh 48 sessions done in the hospital within 48 hrs after birth.
- Lifestyle Sessions are done in your home.
- Digital download with approximately 20 photos and a print release form.
What's the best time of day to take photos?
I do all of my outside sessions 1-2 hours before sunset. That is the best time of day to get beautiful, even light. I also offer sunrise sessions. This is just as it sounds... at sunrise. Perfect for the early birds! Any indoor sessions like lifestyle sessions in your home or Fresh 48 newborn sessions are best done mid-day (10am-2am), when tons of light can come through the windows.
What happens if the weather is bad the day of my session?
I keep a good eye on the weather for the day of your session. I usually do not make any final decisions until the day of as mother nature likes to change her mind at the last minute! If the weather does not cooperate for your day then we can reschedule at no extra cost. There is also the option of changing it to a lifestyle session. What's considered bad weather? Heavy rain/downpour, extreme winds, heavy snow/blizzard, or extremely cold temperatures.
Do you have a studio?
No, I do not have a studio. I am a natural light photographer, so all my sessions are done outdoors or in your home or a hospital, using natural light.
Do I have to order prints through you?
Absolutely not! I do offer the option to order prints through me at my favorite professional lab, but it is not required. But please know that standard print labs (Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc) will NOT do my photos justice. Check out the
'Store' section of your gallery for my print pricing and ordering.